5 Good Reasons To Own Silver Panda Coins
Looking for good reasons to add Silver Panda coins to your numismatic or bullion collection? You do not have to look for long – these beautiful Chinese coins speak for themselves. Silver Panda coins were originally minted by the Chinese government in 1983, a year later than its Panda gold coins counterparts. Silver Panda coins are embellished by the national animal of China, Panda bear. The exceptionally detailed design of the coins and impeccable finish are sure to bring sheer joy to any coin collector. On the other hand, silver investors are driven by coins’ 99.99% silver content making them a nice investment choice.
1. Investment in silver is preferred by some precious metals investors, however, some experts warn against adding Silver Pandas to your investment portfolio due to higher than average premium fees on these beautiful Chinese silver coins.
2. Liquidity is another important reason for purchasing Silver Pandas. No matter whether you are buying them for investment or collectors purposes, these coins are in hot demand making it easier to sell them if you need it.
3. Aesthetic appearance sets these Silver Panda coins apart from similar silver coins and makes these highly desirable among collectors. Collectors enjoy highly detailed design that gets updated annually in newer mintages. This certainly makes collectors to look forward to add just another silver Panda coin to their collection. Silver Panda coins come in brilliant uncirculated and proof editions.
4. Superior collector’s value. Silver Pandas are some of the most sought out coins in the world. Numismatic enthusiasts from every corner or the world anticipate acquiring various strikes of Silver Pandas. Since the mintages of proof edition are limited, it creates continuous collectors’ interest.
5. Survival reasons. In good times we tend to collect coins for pure joy or investment purposes. However, some people do buy gold and silver coins for survival purposes, for incidents of events of National emergency, currency default or else. When national currencies fail in difficult times, the true means of payment become gold and silver coins. Silver Panda coins come in various denominations making them exceptional to barter for basic supplies and food.
Learn more reasons to add Canadian silver coins or Silver Eagle coins to your numismatic collection or investment portfolio.